Rogatki Edit (Multifruit and Production)
This is not a mod!!! Unzip and replace each files and folders in the original mod folder.
For those who really struggle using my pack and for tutorials for new crops, animals and productions, please join my discord server, found in my profile.
Download for original Rogatki map:
DO NOT USE THE UPDATED VERSION FROM YOUTUBE! I didn't used his updated version, because it has no novelty on my edit (he added compost bunkers, I have them too, deleted some trees and fixed some collectibles) and also most likely will need a new savegame, that I want to avoid. So, apply the pack on the version here on Kingmods or check my Discord for the full map.
For the carrot and onion harvest I added some mods as requirements that should automatically download from mod hub. Also you can check my Fortscritt Multifruit edit for a smaller machine that suits better for this map.
Tutorial for adding multifruit pack as mine:
All credits go to the map maker VenturioGames and his team.
- Added extra crops: rye, millet, beans, peas, lentils, chickpeas, buckwheat, rice, linseed/flax (with flax fiber as straw), hops vines, white grapes vines, poppy seeds, mustard, carrot and onion;
- changed the foliage and growth for alfalfa and clover, because they were not regrowing;
- added the new crops and straws to all the sellingpoints and productions, also most of them have contracts;
- added new factories (bakery, spinnery, oil plant, grain mill etc.) with new products and new buildings for animals.
- added the animals from HOF Bergmann by Farmer Andy, including cats (cats eat mineral feed; they reproduce and can be sold);
- added cat zone and calf igloos placeable in building mode (calves need straw and milk; the igloos are 2 different placeables: one with all the fences, the second to add in the empty spaces where the fences are; level the ground first);
- added a goat husbandry from HOF B. to get goat milk (!!! - removed fences, pasture pretty large give them some space; add inside only goats because the pallets spawn oddly one piece of wool o a pallet; for sheep use another pen/pasture);
- added a greenhouse and open garden plot with new plants;
- added a hayloft that accepts even bales (but gives bulk back) and modified map's bunker silo to accept alfalfa and clover
- added a root crop storage that works with carrots and onions;
- added OmaTana's growth calendar for those who want to play without seasons (just base game crops grow faster; I don't know how to add for the new crops the nonseasonal growth to work properly; if you know, please add and contact me for an update);
- added custom traffic with custom vehicles
- added new animals on the pre-placed pasturea and animal dealer.
Known issues: use Precision Farming, because without it when plowing/cultivating will get a 100% fertilization on that field. Also Compost doesn't register as fertilizer in Precision F.
- Goweil DLC compatible;
- Maize Plus Compatible;
- added german translation (if you want to help with your language, please contact me on Discord);
- huge productions pack compatible (for example Dragon's Den Production Extension);
- added new crop: Hemp and a windrow: Hemp Fiber (once a year you mow it and bale it, then sell or turn it into material at Spinnery);
- Winery now gives Grape Marc as bi-product of wine; this can be used further in Homemade Brandy Production;
- I've added the FillTypeLimit increaser script by GtX - now you can use as many factories as you like, no error will apppear (also, Maize plus works because of this and the next changelog);
- I've increased the cells of Density Height Types - although a NEW SAVEGAME IS NOT ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, if you have bunker silos filled (chaff, silage, ccm, organic waste or compost), the content will dissapear, the same with all the windrows in the field (grass, alfalfa, clover, hays, straws), so, to avoid this, bale the windrows or put them in hayloft, also empty the bunker silos before updating; anything tipped to the ground will dissapear after the update, so be sure to gather before in silos or trailers or bales;
- darkened the texture of alfalfa;
- fixed corn stalks: because of a typing error in the lua, it produced before 28 liters of corn stalks per square meter, when harvesting corn; now it is fixed to 3 l/m2;
- other minor fixes.
For questions, tutorials or full map, join my Discord server.
- increased Farm Dairy production rate;
- added Precision Farming seed rates for the new crops (needs the latest version of Precision Farming);
- fixed missing distance textures;
- fixed errors on hops vines;
- fixed missing hud images;
- changed grain mill building; now you can get ccm raw, bran, cracked corn and mineral feed as bulk; also if you want you can get back the grain too;
- fixed chickens eating too much (by mistake I've set a chicken to eat as much as a sheep :) - now eats more than base game but a reasonable amount);
- increased egg production rate on chickens and ducks;
- horses, chickens, sheeps and goats don't need straw anymore because won't produce manure (the goat stable still shows straw as requirement, but is no need to fill);
- other minor changes/fixes.
For full map, tutorials and questions check my Discord.
There is still an error when playing without Precision Farming that causes plowing/cultivating to set fertilization state on that field to 100%. Till I will find a fix (most probably after I learn how to make use of the new 64 fruit types support that came with 1.9 patch) you can use Precision Farming mod, because with it no such error occurs.
Also if you encounter glitches as floating crop foliage or two crops on one field (reported by 2 players, never encountered myself and I've played on the same savegame from version 1.1, also I tested the map on several new saves...), you can use Esy Dev mod to "reset" the field that glitched: first set the ground type to plowed, second set the crop type to whatever growth stage was before (or you want).
- replaced hops plant with hops vines from Vidhostice Map (with the difference that after harvest you can unload in silo or sell or deliver to the brewery; in Vidhostice there is a hops separation plant);
- added rice to the seeder;
- fixed horses; now they are rideable again;
Join my Discord Server (link in the profile) for tutorials and map already packed (no more hussle), also early mods.
- fixed animal food;
- changed alfalfa foliage (again);
- darken the grass foliage;
- changed grape vines appeareance (and made them cheaper to place);
- added Polish translation with the help of Ramzes490;
- fixed rice harvesting effects;
- other error fixes;
Known issue: horses for some reason I couldn't find (working on that), can't be ride, it gets black screen and frozes the game... Will update as soon as I will find a fix.
Huge thanks to "Steph le Fermier" & "Th3Al3xi5" who showed me a way to be able to add more crops!
NEW Savegame reccomended (all the crops are reset, even on your fields; if you want to use Easy Developer Controls mod to fix your field crops, first set the ground type to plowed, then set the fruit type on that field, otherwise errors might occur as 2 crops in one field)
- added the promised swathing crops to: wheat, barley, oat, canola, flax and rye (for swathing works even Fortscritt mower, for picking only the one made by BcBuhler);
- reinstalled sugarcane, olive and oilseed radish;
- added new crops: chickpeas, dryland rice and buckwheat;
- added white grapes and a harvester and prunner for it (it can do both grape types - also the tractor pulled italian harvester should work);
- added grapes to bulk category to be able to use any trailer;
- added new crops to sellingpoints and white grapes to winery (white wine) and homemade brandy production;
- the winery can make raisins now;
- added new crops to animal feed;
This is the final update/upgrade (just error fixes in the future or if Rogatki gets a huge update from it's creator)
- added specialized bunker silos for Compost and CCM
- removed composter and ccm fermenter (the bunkers work better - ccm raw ferment into ccm fermented; all straws and windrows, bran failed tmr - forage, woodchips turn into organic waste and ferment into compost)
- oil plant and winery gives organic waste as bi-product
- fixed soybeanstraw (had a duplicate in fillTypes)
- other minor changes and fixes;
Unfortunatelly, swathing won't come to the map. Worked about 6-7 hours to add it only to find out (my fault, not checking first) that swathing needs duplicate foliage in the map.i3d that occupy a new crop slot. Mine are already full, and I don't want to give up on multifruit for swathing.
Sorry for the hype, but I can't add this new mechanic as much as I want.
In the future before announcing something, will check if I can do it. My apologies.
I already know about Venturio's update on the map posted on his YouTube channel (he added compost too in the same manner as me - I thought of it without even finding that he had an update). He removed about 500 trees, fixed missing collectibles, changed the marker icons and added bunkers for compost.
I don't consider this update worth the effort to redo all the work again (also the savegame would be necessary to recheck for trees spawning in the areas I've built) and my update will have as base the old Rogatki map (should work on the new map too, but after aplying my pack, the map in fact will be the old one modified by me.)
If something occurs when aplying my pack on the new version of the map, please report the errors to find a fix. Also, if he will update again in the future with major changes, I will update too. Till then, hope you will enjoy the current version.