ITALIA Light Version
I am extremely proud to welcome you to Italy and invite you to a new gaming experience on the map ITALIA LIGHT VERSION.
One of the special features of this map is that all the buildings, streets, walls and fences, tracks and even the train locomotive are original and designed by me from scratch.
The map FS19 ITALIA LIGHT VERSION has 3 farms (Masseria)
- Masseria Italia (N.1 on the PDA)
- Masseria Parma (N.2 on the PDA)
- Masseria Azzurra (N.3 on the PDA)
These farms have been designed with the idea that the player can start from the first one, the Masseria Azzurra, which is cheapest and the smallest of the three, then buy the Masseria Parma, which is bigger and has a pigsty, and as an endgame, buy the Masseria Italia, which has all types of stables and several sheds.
Furthermore the player can also buy equipped areas in addition to the farmhouses.
The equipped areas are plots of land containing structures such as silage trenches, sheds, silos or stables.
- Trincea Parma (silage trench + shed)
- Trincea alla Ferrovia (silage trench + train loading system)
- Capanno Italia (shed + grain silos + seed and fertiliser storage silos)
- Stalla a Valle (cowshed)
- Ovile (sheepfold)
- Stalla Cavalli (horse stable)
- Deposito Forestale (warehouse + stationary chipper + crane for moving logs)
- Deposito Ferroviario (warehouse + grain silos)