The nature in the middle of the lakes is very beautiful but you have to work hard to make a living in here.
The terrain is rough and rocky, and cold and dark winter doesn't make things any easier.
This is mainly a forestry map but you can do whatever you want; crops, animals, production, anything goes.
The map includes:
-different forest types with more than 5000 trees
-13 fields which are not flat and square
-buyable custom sawmill, grain mill and a farm with horsepasture
-small lots for your production buildings
-selling points for almost all of the products
-vehicle shop, gas station and animal dealer
-free slurry and manure
-realistic scandinavian weather
-custom crop calendar
-Finnish license plates (by Mr_Mazzony)
-and much more
***Those farmlands where your neighbours live are not for sale and you can not interact with their buildings.***
items that should be hidden during the winter do appear when you load a save. Apparently the game does not know which season is going on.
Things go back to normal at 1st day of the next month.
Increased Light Range - It will be dark during the winter, so this is a must.
Any Sleep Trigger mod - Because there is none by default.
Kesla ND144HD - If you do forestry, this is so much better than the original.
Advanced Greenhouses - You have an easy access to water, manure and woodchips
HOTFIX for previous update.
Grass was not growing back properly. Problem solved.
- a big economic overhaul. All prices and price fluctuations recalculated.
- the sawmill produces new kind of pallets that are easier to lift. On easy level you'll get a telehandler for this job.
- grass vanishes now during the winter.
- less snow at the shopping areas.
- color bug on the square yellow licence plate fixed
- bale selling triggers had big issues, now you should be able sell grass, hay, silage and straw. (baled or not)
- unnecessary animal icons taken off the map. (no more confusion with them)
- some of the farmland borders have been changed and added 2 more farmlands
- starting tractor John Deere switched to Valtra (because Finland 😛)
- powerlines now do have collision, beware when falling trees near them.
- added few more lights
- fixed floating bales and poles
- smoothened ground on fields 1 and 4
- new paths in the forest
- added some decorative objects
- vehicle shop redone, new textures and more stuff
- gas station redone
- milk tanker replaced with a traditional "milk pier"
- added buildings and a horsepasture to farmland 25 (field 1)
- added billboards and signs
- some house textures changed
- added more fences and powerlines
- more starting equipment at easy difficulty level
- more bushes
- tree weights adjusted to be more realistic
- some fixes on terrain
- a little longer daytime during the winter and autumn. Should be close to real now.
- traffic redone. Car colours changed and they drive slower.
- woodchip storage at the custom sawmill works as intended. (woodchiphill goes up and down)
- meadows and weeds changed to look more like in Finland
- added more trees and bushes, some other changes on foliage
- the mainroad stays clear of snow now
- changed rocks and logs that didn't have snowmap, fixes on terrain snowmap
- new roads in the forests
- new reflector posts (prefab)
- added some more decorative objects
- new PDA
- AI helpers can now drive along most of the roads
- the grainmill no longer buys sunflower or corn (it had no storage and you could not process them)
- added texture for powerlines
- sawmill building lowered down a little
- some minor terrain edits