Douce France (16x)
- Passage of the card in x64 (16km x 16km)
- Modification of the sea texture
- Still two "islands": England and France
- Creation of the EuroTunnel with two tracks for trains and two tracks for vehicles
- Modeling of some remarkable points of the coast (Someone guessed? ... :-D): one of set up, the others will follow ...
- Establishment of maritime traffic, air traffic ...
First FR map in size 16x, with 26 fruits in all and TP, we hope you like it ...
The following fruits will be available: tobacco, clover, wheat, onion, carrot, grass, red cabbage, lettuce, barley, hops, alfalfa, strawberry, beet, rye, sunflower, white cabbage, soybean, poplar, oats, sugarcane, poppy, millet, sorghum, rapeseed, cotton.
The Public Works Mod will also be possible with asphalt, ballast, concrete, crushed stones, earth, gravel, slag, sand.
The map will be divided into two islands, one main and one secondary. They will be linked together by two bridges (a vehicle and a train) and a boat link (ferry, cargo, large barge).
To do this, I mainly relied on the various tutorials from GwendalYT (https://www.youtube.com/user/simulagame), on a lot of I3D taken here and there on FS17 and FS19 maps. as well as many advices, suggestions, ideas, corrections ... from different contributors on different FB group, among others.
It is quite obvious that the requests for authorization of uses go out as I move forward in the map, even if it is not always easy to know who belongs to whom ... but the map, it is the only fruit of my imagination.
If you ever see one of your creations on the photos submitted and you haven't received anything by email from me, it's not bad will on my part, but let me know and I will correct in the process. Thank you