Here is the Old Fashioned Farm pack from my YouTube videos.
(Automatically translated from French)
Welcome to Petite France, a map representative of our beautiful hilly and colorful France!
• 3 farms (cows, sheep, chickens)
• 1 biogas
• 2 cooperatives
• 1 livestock trader
• 46 fields
• 10 meadows
• 3 areas dedicated to in-game construction
• Several forests
• 5 new crops (Alfalfa, Clover, Millet, Rye, Sorghum)
• Road traffic
• Purchasable land
• Names of land owners French version
► ManureSystem compatible
You will start with 3 fields and vehicles / tools adapted to the map, ready to work.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If you want to support the work done, you can rate the 5 star map on the in-game ModHub. Thank you !
Feel free to write your opinion, questions and ideas for improvement in the comments! 😉
Beet Harvest Addon
The goal of Beet Harvest Addon is to make sugar beet farming a lot more fun, challenging and rewarding!
Sugar beets is a phenomenal crop that can be processed into crystalized sugar. Not only does it provide us with that sweet sugar we can use in so many ways (sweetening, flavoring, fermenting, conservation etc), the process of refining beets into sugar also yields biowaste in the form of beet pulp and molasses. What’s great about these organic bi-products is that they make a super efficient natural animal feed for both dairy/beef cattle, sheep, horses and pigs. A very tasteful fodder that is both nutrient rich and easy to digest, and the animals love it!
And if that wasn’t enough, the beet pulp can be turned into biogas at the BGA, and molasses can be used for pressing hay/straw pellets or fermented into biodiesel. And as “icing on the cake”, the bi-product of turning beet pulp into biogas is liquid organic fertilizer that you can use to improve the next harvest of “the white gold”.
This mod is all about growing sugar beets, especially "The Campaign" (the harvest and processing period), and all the additional possibilities that opens up with the new products added to the game. Instead of simply selling raw unprocessed sugar beets as before, you now get multiple possible revenue streams. You can choose to further refine some of the bi-products or sell them as they are, and for every additional step you invest time in you get increased income in return. You can mix and match this between the harvest seasons or choose to match the current progress/needs of your farm. Or maybe you prefer to use the otherwise slow winter days to refine your products, that’s a great way to get the most out of your time.
All the details of the mod is based on real-life data and should serve a purpose both as educational and entertaining.
- Adds a new ecosystem around sugar beet farming with new products and multiple uses for each product
- Introduces four new materials (sugar, beet pulp, feed pellets and molasses)
- Provides a sugar factory (refines sugar beets into sugar, beet pulp and molasses) and a pelletizer (presses pulp and molasses into feed pellets)
- Has three custom sell points where you can sell the produce att full price
- Automatically adds Sugar, Feed Pellets and Molasses as accepted products on certain sell stations (i.e. should be at least one sell point on each map accepting these products)
- Automatically adds Beet Pulp as input to any BGA (can be disabled if desired)
- Adds SupaFeed Pellets and Beet Pulp as animal feed for Cows, Pigs, Sheeps and Horses (with Feed Pellets having the highest production value)
- User settings to individually control certain aspects of the mod (see images for details)
- Optional colorful icons (recommended together with GlobalCompany Addon Icons)
- Compatible with Seasons, MaizePlus, MaizePlus Forage Extension and StrawHarvest Addon
- Sugar Factory: 28,000
- Pellet Press: 6,000
- Sell points: 1
For more information see images and the Facebook page "WZL Modding".by w33zl
The HARVEST Straw DLC is available for FREE on FS19!
Here's what's inside:
- Krone Premos 5000
- Krone Comprima V180 XC
- Krone BiG Pack 1290 HDP II XC
- Krone BaleCollect 1230
- Two pliers from Bressel und Lade
- Lizard tongs
- Complete factories from Hallsys
As well as lots of new features that we let you discover above.
Good game everyone !by Lenny_hm_48ative Mesh
New Holland 378
The New Holland 378 is a square baler the old one.
- Price: 5.550 €
- Capacity: 600 lby Scooter-s_Workbench
Placeable Details Pack
Placeable details pack. With this mods you can decorate your farm like never before.
-Added 15 more placeable sets (64 now)
-Added 10 more placeable sets (49 now)
-Added 10 more placeable sets (39 now)
-Added more placeable sets (29 now)
-Fixed problems with collisionsby Kamilos0397
Maple Tree Passive Income
Maple tree that produces maple syrup to get a passive income.
Give water to the tree to start the income and add manure to increase the income.
As soon as you add water, a bucket ist visible at the trunk of the maple tree, that ist so typical for maple syrup trees.
Maple tree: 5000 $
Income per hour: 75/50/25by OmaTana
Claas small bales pack
A pack of Claas small balers with the tools to be able to use them optimally.
- Price: 4.800 - 35.000 €
- Capacity: 500 Lby Farmer_Andy
Old water pump
Here is an old water pump.
Price: 500 €
Animation of the water, the wheel and the sound of the water and the squeaking of the wheel
35 TREES PACK
Les caractéristiques :
- Prix : 35 TREES PACK
Added Snow Trees
Ready for the Last Patch
Williamson Farms have invested in this grain cleaner to offer a new service to their customers, a way to recover their premiums at the mills by taking out any imperfections from the grain. Customers noted how it was healing their grain and thus it got the nickname "The Grainhospital"
Furthermore it also has the ability to apply seed treatment to the grain allowing it to be used as seed, saving Williamson and other customers thousands per year on seed bills.
To make seed simply deposit one of four grains (wheat, barley, oat, and canola) into the hopper and place the herbicide into the draining rack. Once the grain has been treated it can be withdrawn as bags or as bulk.
To clean grain simply deposit one of four grains (wheat, barley, oat, and Canola) into the hopper and the grain will be cleaned (in the current version 10% extra crop is added) and the cleanings will be seperated, these can later be sold or used as pig food.
Daily Maintenance: £45
Requires Global Company to function.
- Price: 55000 $
- Capacity: 100.000 L
- Daily Upkeep: 20 $
- Fruits: potato sugarBeet
- Seasons ready
-Ability to remove auxiliary markers
-New auxiliary markers
-Some details have been added
-Additional more choices for basement textures
It is a bed with the possibility of sleeping with an additional roof.
- daily cost: 3$/day
- Price: 1000$
- Seasons ready
- Additional animation
- Possibility to sleepby BartsoNv3
SIPMA FROM 224
The small SIPMA baler with the possibility of covering / unloading it with the simple IC.
- Price: 3.000 €
- Capacity: 400 Lby k.a.
Vineyards to feed with manure and water.
- Price: 12.000 €
- income: 120/90/60 €by Robymel81_Modding
About the pack
|Content||1 map + 59 mods|