5 Recent Scripts very Useful
Here are 5 recent scripts that will come in handy on Farming Simulator 19!
(Automatically translated from French)
Have you ever wondered, How many sugar beets will there be in that heap?
If the answer is YES! this will be the right mod for you, thanks to "Heap Info" you will be able to get information about any pile of material that is on the ground, the mod will show you what kind of material it is made of and the amount.
To use it, just approach a heap, point at it and press the "I" button on your keyboard.by Earl of Modding
Player Position Saver
Keeps track and saves players positions. Teleports a player back to the last location, when the player joins/starts the game again.
- When a player is in a vehicle, mod calculates position of the vehicle's exitpoint and saves it.
- If a player does not have position (landscape/placeable set mode), the last known position will be saved.
- Multiplayer supported.by TeeKoo
This mod allows you to turn on / off and to fold / unfold all the implements attached to your tractor at the same time with a single action button.
Press LCTRL + B to turn on or off all the implements that supports it.
Press LCTRL + X to unfold or fold all the implements that supports it.
Both buttons are configurable from the input settings tab of game menù.by Viscount of Modding
Any refillable tools (seeders, sprayers or trailers) can now 'Bulk Fill' from multiple pallets or big-bags using only a single fill command, as long as there is another matching fill unit in range.
- Bulk Fill allows continuous filling from multiple pallets or big-bags
- Ability can be toggled using the 'Insert' key, in case you need to load a single pallet
- Toggled state is stored independently for each tool when saving the game
- The fill levels and order of the available fill sources are displayed
- It is also possible to select the first item from which to begin filling
- Covers will open automatically on tools such as seeders with fertiliser tanksby loki_79
With this modification you can configure your vehicles for the approach. Go to the vehicle and press the "R" key to open the standard workshop window.by Rockstar
About the pack